Why dig? Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement Bypasses the Backhoe. We Are Here to Save You $$$$
Not only can sewer pipe replacement take a chunk out of your wallet – from a few thousand to $20,000 or more – traditional methods can be disruptive, displacing landscaping and even forcing unlucky homeowners to dig up garages and driveways when their lines run beneath them.
But for those looking to bypass the backhoe, there are new methods of “no dig” sewer replacement that can save homeowners holes and heartburn.
The pipe bursting method involves pulling a new pipe through a damaged one, simultaneously fracturing it outward. This method typically requires access holes to be dug on either side of the lateral. Pipe bursting may still be done on a collapsed lateral if there’s room to drag a cable through the old pipe.
Going trenchless can save you money, including the majority of situations where homeowners are
responsible for the condition of the sewer line to its connection with the sewer main.
Avoiding Sewer Clogs:
Because sewer repairs often fall under the individual homeowner’s responsibility, preventive maintenance could end up saving thousands of dollars in potential damages. These five tips can help homeowners keep sewer pipes flowing freely:
- Inspect in advance: If you’re thinking of purchasing a home, add a sewer pipe inspection to your checklist of considerations before buying.
- Consider a video viewing: Have a professional examine your pipe with a camera to determine its condition. Then you can budget for repairs or replacement that may be needed down the line.
- Rout it out: If roots are already finding their way into your sewer lateral, you might buy some time before the next backup by having them cleared.
- Consider coverage: The majority of homeowners’ insurance policies won’t pay for sewer pipe replacement; however, you might find one that does if you shop around.
- Do your research: Before an emergency arises, talk to your plumber about whether a trenchless or traditional method of sewer pipe replacement might be right for your home. Keep this potential repair in mind when spending on landscaping or hardscaping that might be affected.
Discount plumbing, heating contractor servicing Atherton CA, Belmont CA, Brisbane CA, Burlingame CA, Burlingame Hills CA, Colma CA, Daly City CA, , East Palo Alto CA, El Granada CA, Foster City CA, Half Moon Bay CA, Hillsborough CA, Menlo Park CA, Millbrae CA, Montara CA ,Moss Beach CA, Pacifica CA, Palo Alto CA Redwood City CA, Redwood Shores CA, San Bruno CA San Carlos CA, San Francisco CA| San Mateo CA, South SF CA, Stanford CA, Woodside CA,
We specialize in, water heater repair and replacement, drain cleaning, bathtub repair, toilet repair, shower repair, sink repair, pump repair.