Water Heaters That Meet All Your Needs!!!
Conventional Water Heater.
Tankless Water Heater.
A tankless water heater is generally considered more energy efficient because they heat water only as it is needed. When the tap is turned on, the heater goes to work and supplies continuous hot water. A tankless water heater often requires less space and can hang on a wall, but may require larger gas lines, special venting or additional electric circuits that add to the upfront costs. However, a tankless water heater has a life expectancy of 15-20 years and may reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent
Conventional water heaters store water in a tank and are available in a variety of gallon capacities. Electric or gas energy is required to maintain the water at a set temperature until a faucet is turned on and water is pulled through the pipe. A conventional electric or gas water heater should last about 11 years. Newer conventional water heaters are more energy efficient than older models. A high-efficiency model can reduce water heating bills by about 7 percent.
Tankless Water Heater
A tankless water heater is generally considered more energy efficient because they heat water only as it is needed. When the tap is turned on, the heater goes to work and supplies continuous hot water. A tankless water heater often requires less space and can hang on a wall, but may require larger gas lines, special venting or additional electric circuits that add to the upfront costs. However, a tankless water heater has a life expectancy of 15-20 years and may reduce water heating bills by as much as 30 percent.
Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater
A hybrid water heater combines conventional tank storage with a heat pump that extracts heat from the air and uses it to help heat the water. A hybrid water heater uses existing water and electrical connections, and can reduce water heating costs by almost 60 percent.
Solar Water Heater Systems
Solar water heater systems use the sun’s energy to generate hot water for your home. Solar water heaters are either passive or active. Passive solar water heating systems are typically less expensive than active systems, but they’re usually not as efficient. However, passive systems can be more reliable and may last longer. Active solar water heating systems utilize pumps and controls to circulate water into the home. Most solar water heating systems require a well insulated storage tank and a backup system for cloudy days and high water demand
Rheem Water Heaters -Water Heaters & TanklessWater Heater
Why Tankless vs. a Traditional Tank?
Produce more hot water using less energy than the most efficient storage tank style heater. Tankless water heaters save energy, save space, and save you money!
Endless Supply of Hot Water
Tankless water heaters heat the water you need, when you need it. Turning any water source into hot water on demand. Hot water is not limited to the amount a storage tank heater can hold. Whether you are washing the dishes, washing your clothes, or drawing a hot bath, tankless water heater technology will give an endless supply of hot water to meet your lifestyle demands-even if you do them all at once!
Lower Energy Bills
up to 40 % energy savings. Our units are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it is needed, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
2x tankless water heaters have a typical life of up to 20 years. This can be twice as long as a tank style unit!
Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. However, Rinnai tankless water heaters are about the size of a carry-on suitcase and can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home.
Clean, Fresh Water
Traditional tank-style water heaters can build up rust and scale inside their tank, where the hot water you use for bathing and drinking is stored. With Rinnai tankless water heaters you will experience fresh, clean water that is heated on demand, as it passes through the unit.
Sustainable and “Green”
Most brands we install have an ENERGY STAR approval by meeting the strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy, by using less energy and preventing greenhouse.
Takagi -Tankless Water Heater
San Francisco tankless Water Heater Installation or Repair
Specializing in all Water Heater repair and installation, we are the hardest workers in the business! Fast Response water heater repair and installation is a full service residential and commercial water heater contractor dedicated to providing service that’s as unbeatable as our rates.
All our work is 100% guaranteed! With an expert team of technicians and state-of-the-art equipment, we have the tools to finish your project on time, within budget and to your complete satisfaction. We’re not happy until you’re happy.
When you choose Fast Response water heaters, you can always count on:
- Certified, Experienced and Courteous Technicians
- Exceptional, Consistent Service
- Flat Rate Pricing
- Free Estimates
- Same Day ServiceTanklessNo Storage, No ShortageNo Dirty TanksLower Water Heating CostsDurability.Fast Response Water Heater, repair and maintain tankless water heaters in San Mateo, Redwood City, Belmont, Palo Alto, South San Francisco, Burlingame, Millbrae, and the city of San Francisco.
- Fast Response tankless water heaters are extremely durable, lasting longer than traditional tank-type water heaters, and requiring little maintenance over its lifetime. Fast Response wants you to feel comfortable with our tankless water heaters so we back them with one of the best warranties in the industry
- With Fast Response tankless water heater, you’ll save energy and thus, money. Our on-demand systems require no pilot light and can save about half the cost of your current water heating bill since there is no re-heating of water as with traditional water heaters.
- With a tankless water heater it heats water as it passes through the unit, so you will never have to use hot water that has been stored in an old rusty tank. As the years pass by, traditional tank-type water heaters start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use.
- The most popular advantage of tankless water heaters in San Mateo or surrounding areas that you will never run out of hot water. This is because tankless water heaters heat water on demand, and that means no storage or shortage of hot water. Imagine the luxury of always having hot showers or filling up a Jacuzzi hot tub and still having endless supply of hot water for the rest of your household needs. It’s about time your home had equal supply of hot and cold water.
Why San Francisco Tankless?
- Our commitment is to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing quality without compromise. So whether you’re looking for tank or tankless water heater installation or repair, count on us for prompt, affordable and honest service
We specialize in, water heater repair and replacement, drain cleaning, bathtub repair, toilet repair, shower repair, sink repair, pump repair.
Water Heater Manufacturers, Brands and Resellers. Best Rated Water Heaters. Brands we use and buy our products from.
Heieck –Supply San Francisco
Cal-Steam –San Francisco
Delta Faucet Co – Faucets
Gerber – Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
Insinkerator – Garbage Disposals
Kohler Co – Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
Moen Faucet Co – Faucets
Newport Brass – Faucets
Price Pfister – Faucets
Rheem Water Heater company hold the second largest share of
the water heater market.
Sloan Valve Co – Plumbing Brass
Takagi – Tankless Water Heater
Toto Plumbing Fixtures – Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
Whirlpool Whirlpool sells residential tank gas and electric and heat pump
State Water Heater Company is located in Ashland City, Tennessee
State sells gas, electric and solar water heaters and
parts and accessories.
Bradford White Corporation holds the third largest water heating
share in the U.S.